What Is it?
The SGUnited Skills programme comprises a wide range of training courses to help Singaporeans acquire in-demand and emerging skills across several sectors, especially those with good hiring opportunities.
These courses are designed in partnership with the industry and delivered by Continuing Education Training (CET) Centres, including Institutes of Higher Learning.
Other benefits of the programme include:
• Modular format of programme allows you flexible and early exit without penalty when you find a job
• Monthly training allowance of $1,200 during your duration in the programme to help cover basic expenses
• Potential participation in workplace immersion and industry projects to allow you to apply skills learnt
• Employment facilitation to enhance your job-searching opportunities
What’s more, you may also use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fees.
Budget 2021 sees the following changes:
• Programme will be extended to 31 March 2022
• There will be more training places available for courses in sectors with good hiring opportunities
• Course duration for new intakes of SGUnited Skills Programme from April 2021 will be condensed
Click here for the list of SGUnited Skills Programme courses.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The Skills Framework is developed for the Singapore workforce by the government together with employers, unions, and pro...
SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes allow students to acquire deep technical and essential generic skills...
Education and Career Guidance
With the help of trained ECG counsellors, students in secondary schools will be exposed to a wide range...
Enhanced Internships will be rolled out to two-thirds of polytechnic courses and half of ITE courses over the next two years, so that...