- Thank you for visiting Skillsfuture.gov.sg (“The Website”). The Website is owned and maintained by SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (“SSG”).
Use of Data
- The accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
SSG shall be entitled, at any time, to :-
deny or restrict access to The Website by any particular person;
cease operating The Website; or
block access to The Website from any particular internet address,
without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on The Website. You should keep your passwords confidential, and not mislead or confuse other users by pretending to be someone else.
- The Website and the Contents are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Your use of The Website is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SSG do not warrant, and hereby disclaim any warranty, :
- as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and
- that The Website (including any functions associated therewith) or the Contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that The Website or its server is or will be free of viruses, worms and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
- You acknowledge and accept that SSG shall be entitled to update or modify The Website or the Contents from time to time.
- SSG shall not be liable for any injury, damage, expense or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of The Website, including (without limitation) any injury, damage, expense or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents. SSG and their third-party agents or contractors shall have no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, expense or loss caused by any negligence, omission or fault of SSG or their employees, agents or contractors in connection with The Website.
- SSG may amend or change the URL of The Website at any time. Under no circumstances is SSG obliged to inform, or give prior notice to, parties / persons who have hyperlinked to or framed The Website or any of the Contents about the amendment or change of The Website’s URL.
Links To External Websites
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by SSG (the “External Websites”). Such hyperlinks are provided solely for the convenience of users. SSG are neither responsible for the contents of the External Websites, nor for any goods or services offered on the External Websites, and shall not be liable for any injury, damage, expense or loss arising from access to the External Websites. Use of such hyperlinks is entirely at your own risk.
- SSG shall not be considered associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices (not owned by, licensed to, or controlled by SSG) used or appearing on the External Websites.
Links from External Websites
- If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of The Website.
- The Website, including (without limitation) any text, information, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, software programs and links found therein (the “Contents”), may be protected by copyrights, trademarks and other forms of proprietary rights. The Contents are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by SSG.