Skills Frameworks to support the Industry Transformation Maps
What is it?
Skills Framework is an integral component of the Industry Transformation Maps. It is co-created by Employers, Industry Associations, Education Institutions, Unions and Government for the Singapore workforce. Skills Framework provides key sector information, occupations/job roles, and the required existing and emerging skills.
Skills Framework is also developed with the objectives to build deep skills for a lean workforce, enhance business competitiveness and support employment and employability.
Who is it for?
- Determine the choice of study based on your aspirations
- Make informed decisions on your career choice before applying
- Prepare job applications and interviews
- Understand the sector and employment prospects
- Learn about the occupational/job scope, the work context and in-demand work attributes by employers in the sectors
- Provide informed advice to children and students as they choose their desired pre-employment training programme